Carnival Spirit sailed through Sydney Heads this morning after a 14-day dry dock in Singapore. Guests on board the 19 day cruise back to Sydney were some of the very first to experience the enhancements and new features added to Carnival Spirit’s onboard experience after its dry dock.
Carnival has invested some 350,000 manhours into the dry dock, boasting new updates and additions to Carnival Spirit’s family-friendly entertainment offerings onboard.
Please see highlights following Carnival Spirit’s recent dry dock:
- Carnival Spirit is the first ship in its fleet to receive the brand new creative studio named SoulPlay, launched specifically for its Australian guests. Designed for all age groups, this is the ideal space to have fun with the family while participating in creative and trendy craft activities and designing colourful pieces of art to take home or gift to others.
- The Warehouse, the highly anticipated video arcade, has been added to Carnival Spirit. The arcade boasts a wide range of the latest arcade games that appeal to tweens and teens.
- The retail experience has been totally re-designed to include an enhanced, state-of-the-art and world class duty-free shopping, offering an ideal mix of local and global sought-after brands such as Seafolly, Quay Australia, Swarovski, Swatch, Lacoste and Clinique.
- The Pixels Digital Photo Gallery has been added to allow guests to view and purchase their photos via their smartphones or on iPads located at the upgraded kiosk.
- An updated Fitness Centre onboard now offers guests the latest in cardio fitness equipment so there’s no excuse for guests to pause their fitness routine while cruising.
Cruise lovers hoping to enjoy these upgrades can book Carnival’s ‘Shiny Ship Sale’. The promotion offers up to $300^ onboard credit per cabin, free cabin upgrades† within room category and a $99†† deposit per person on selected cruises booked by 29 June 2018 and sailing between 5 July and 30 December 2018.
An example of these great deals can be seen below:
|‘Shiny Ship Sale’||Twin Sale
|Onboard Credit (AUD)|
|Balcony PP From*|
|26 OCT 18
29 NOV 18
For the remainder of 2018 and 2019, Carnival Spirit will sail from Sydney to stunning destinations in Australia, New Caledonia and Vanuatu, before repositioning to her new home port in Brisbane in late 2020. This will be the brand’s first-ever ship to home port in Brisbane.